Monday, November 21, 2005

Dis...Dat...and D'Udder

I just flew in from Flagstaff and boy are my arms tired….
Seriously though, Flagstaff is one cool little hamlet. It’s got this college, ski town, hippy commune kind of feel. Lot’s girls named Willow though…

I get back home and Napster is looking pretty crappy.
Me – What’s wrong kiddo?
Napster – Nothing…except I can’t breath.
Me – Shouldn’t we go to the hospital?
Napster – I don’t like hospitals.
Me – Tough shit, put on some cloths.

And off we went with no real knowledge of where the hospital was located. *Note to self* Be sure to look this type of info up in the next town we move to.
We found the hospital and she was treated almost immediately. I think it was the bluish hue of her face.
Anyway, all is good. Apparently this is cotton ginning time and that stuff triggered her asthma in a not so subtle fashion. Worried me a bit though…

We’ll be moving again in the next few months. Can’t talk much about it yet but let’s just say that I work in a very volatile industry.

While away, it looks like I was tagged for a meme by Contagion. I’m not sure I’ve ever done one of these before but here goes…

1.) Do you use an alarm clock to wake up in the morning?

Not usually, my body just sort of knows when to wake up. It's a bowel movement thing. You could set your watch by it I swear...

2.) What time do you set it for?

The only time I set the clock is when Napster or I have to catch a super early flight…or when drinking copious amounts of alcohol and I feel like my internal alarm guy might decide to sleep in.

3.) Do you hit the snooze button? If so, how many times?

I’m a zero snooze button guy. Napster on the other hand is a 5 tap snoozer so I guess I’m a five tapper by proxy.

4.) Have you ever abused an alarm clock?

Many, many times and it’s not something I’m proud of. I’m currently in a 12 step rehabilitation program called CARE(Clocks Are Reliable Electronics)to help me come to grip with the fact that I am an alarm clock abuser. I’m only on step 3, but I hope that with your help and support I can beat this sickness.

5.) I don’t know what to make of #5.

Let’s see, now I’m supposed to tag 5 other folks.
This is kind of tough because I don’t really know 5 bloggers to tag.

So…….I’ll improvise.
Napster – Tag…I know it’s lame to tag a spouse but……
Sissy – Tag…Who didn’t see this one coming?
Mo – I know you don’t have a blog but tag anyway.
Toluca Nole – See above

That’s all I got…

On a side note, since Napster was out of town this week I did the football pick-em instead of her...worst week of the season.