Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Un-freakin-real

I just watched a replay of the Terrell Owens press conference. Holy crap!! What a bunch of bull-shite!!

He was standing behind his agent with the most shit-eating grin I've ever seen. Does he think that just because you say I'm sorry that everything will be O.K.? I really think he believes that "I'm sorry" absolves you of all sins.
Ummm...TO...you can say I'm sorry and that's cool and all...but that doesn't mean you can come back into the clubhouse...

$20 says that the race card gets played at some point.

I can see it now.....the good Reverand Jackson and Johnny C, side by side, telling America it's because he's a black man in a white world...what a travesty...what an injustice...never had a strong father figure...blah, blah, blah

He's a talented athlete but a complete douche-bag as a person and I would never want to go to war with someone like that...

Another $20 says he gets picked up by another team as soon as he's free...
As Don King would say, "Only in America."

Maybe I'm being too hard on T.O.....walk a mile in his shoes and what not....
Nah! He's a tool that probably needs to be medicated.