Saturday, October 15, 2005

Football Pools + Napster = Disaster

Okay, first of all I'm not that comfortable that Spurs put me in charge of one of his football pool thingee's but I'm a trooper and I will do it for him. So, keeping that in mind (Contagion) I am doing the best with the little skills that I have.

First of all, I had to go online (since Morrigan didn't answer my call today) to find out what type of actions = what type of points (i.e. touchdowns, fieldgoals, etc.) Therefore my point picks wouldn't look stupid.

Secondly, I picked the winning teams this way - which town would I rather fly into to visit. Okay, Pittsburgh wasn't a town that I "wanted" to fly into but since it's Spurs' fave team I picked it. (Geez, how many times do I have to hear "Where is my Terrible Towel" and "Why did you wash it?")

Next week I will go with a different approach - maybe team mascots versus one another or team colors and how badly they clash. Who knows. I will keep you updated on my progress.