Monday, September 19, 2005

Shoe's on the other foot....

This week, Napster is the one on the road, not me.
Feels weird coming home and not having her around to keep me in check. The cat is freakin' out.

I don't know about other guys, but most of the time before I do something, I catch myself looking around for official approval from the boss. With her not here....it could be anarchy....heh.

I finally have a few weeks back at home and boy does it feel good. Even though we're here in TLTTF.

I discovered that Missouri is the home of the femullet.
Go to Classifications/Section I/Number 9

I spent the past weekend in a football induced coma. And with the exception of Carolina losing, enjoyed every second.

Fantasy Football is in full bloom. Watch out Contagion, the Ass Kickin' Chickens play to win.

My office will finally be built next week. Excellent.

*Emmy's* Was it just me, or did the cast of Everybody Loves Raymond really seem to hate one another? Never did like that show...

I hope Farve and the Packers come around. I don't want him to go out poorly.

*Katrina* Seems to me that there's plenty of blame to go around. Shut up and help those people. On a side note, when they say evacuate, evacuate. The local government knew that they had plenty of people who couldn't move for what ever reason. Move them.

I'm in charge of the thermostat for 4 1/2 days. I bet it never gets above 58 degrees.

*Irony* Meeting with someone to discuss their drinking habits while you have a blistering hangover. (You know who you are)

The Napster and I are in intense negotiations. Possible procreation on the horizon...a genetic roll of the dice that the cosmos may or may not be prepared for...Whether it's a girl or a boy, I'd like to name him Peanut Butter. Sounds like a ball player...

If you requested an SUV with the rental car company...and when you arrived...all that was left was an Escalade...would you take it and explain the charges later...me too.

It's funny watching the folks in TLTTF try to eat sushi. Don't know why, it just is...

The Fair will be here next week. Pics and notes to follow. Smells like a train wreck.

If I have an important meeting, I will cut myself shaving. And it will bleed like I only have 2 plateletes...

No candy in the house sucks on a monumental scale.