Saturday, August 13, 2005

This One's For Mo!

Since this is the only way I am going to get an FSU symbol on this site I thought I might post it while Spurs was out of town.

Free Image Hosting at <a href=www.ImageShack.us

See, I never went to college. I was married at 19. I spent the most miserable years of my life from the age of 19 to 31 being married to the most miserable person on the planet. Thankfully during my divorce I was most fortunate to have the friendship of Morrigan to keep me strong. Morrigan and I had a ton of fun together. We went out and needless to say from not living my 20's to their fullest I was a wild woman! I don't know to this day how Morrigan put up with me. But thankfully she did and we had a blast!

The most fun was our road trips to her college stomping grounds. We would go for baseball and football games but mostly baseball. We loved to sit in the bleachers and cheer for the Noles and drool over the very yummy baseball players....Hellllloooooo Stretchy Boys :) Yes, we would show up early to watch them stretch on the field......yum.

So here's to FSU having a great football season this year (even though I will mostly be watching the Gamecocks, I will try to sneak an FSU game in here and there) And here's to Mo! My best friend and the one who helped me to live my 20's over again and become an honorary Seminole!