Wednesday, August 03, 2005

To many over the counter drugs

This cold or whatever I have is really whippin' my butt. I've probably slept 40 of the last 48 hours.
I'm wearing a mask on planes from now on...NTS be damned...I already get additional screening anyways.
I think I must be the worst sick person ever...I'm not particularly needy unless I'm sick. I'll try to do better...
We cleaned out the cabinet last night in search of cold meds. Felt like I was walking on cotton...

Sissy is tearing up TLTTF from what I hear. Hopefully we will be able to have dinner tomorrow night. At any rate, Napster will take her out if I'm on the DL.

While in bed today, I was watching CNN and they showed the repair effort on the space shuttle. It looked like the guy just pulled out two little pieces of paper.
Man I hope those guys get home safely.

Special shout out to Mo...make the damn reservation girl. It's Vegas for Pete's sake.