Friday, September 09, 2005

Long Time Gone

Hello, sorry about the absence of me and Spurs, we have been workin hard and travelin hard.

As you know, I had to visit the outskirts of Chicago with a bunch of folks that I didn't really have much in common with. That would be no smokin, no drinkin. Oh well, I managed.

Spurs is on the road again and we will get to see each other maybe two days in the next two weeks before I have to travel to the downtown city of Chicago. I'm lookin forward to that. Shopping, walking distance to bars, etc. We shall see how it goes. Same group of folks but at least I'll be able to walk to where I need to go. Thank goodness for Spurs, Sissy and Morrigan to keep me sane.

Spurs isn't goin anywhere exciting in the next few weeks but he makes due :)

There's been a lot goin on since we blogged last. Katrina, Bou's B-Day, etc. Much to talk about but a little overwhelming. The big news here in our sad little city in Texas was the multiple planes bringing in the refugees from Louisiana and Mississippi. I feel bad for those folks but thank god they got out of the Super Dome and Convention Center, that looked too scary. Hopefully where they are at now in TX is much safer and better. I just don't think they much liked getting off of the plane and saw only flat, dry, hot and dusty land.

Much to blog about but very depressed. We are both traveling a lot and not too happy about where we are living. We don't want to bring anyone else down so hopefully we will have happier stuff to blog about in the next few days. Hopefully Carolina will win over Georgia tomorrow (which has me torn) and thankfully Florida State won over the Hurricanes and Carolina had a very good first game actually passing and catching and no Quarterback Draw every play :)

Thank goodness for College Football and the NFL to keep us on track!

Hang in there with us folks, we are trying our best!