Monday, August 15, 2005

Reality Shows

I don't like reality shows when they involve "ordinary" folks. Real World, The Batchelor, Survivor, etc. just don't interest me at all. These are just desperate folks that want to be on TV. Now, throw in rich folks and I'm all over it. Rich people fascinate me. Their whole take on life is so funny. It doesn't depress me or make me envious it just flat out makes me laugh.

So, the two I am watching currently are:
Filthy Rich Cattle Drive
The Girls Next Door

First off, Filthy Rich Cattle Drive involves a bunch of celebrity/insanely wealthy kids. Most of which I have never heard of. One is the daughter of the Yahoo CEO (who I think is a total bitch), one is George Foreman's son (I like him because he seems the most grounded of them all), and one is Pat Benatar's daughter (she's really cute, I didn't even know she had a daughter), etc. etc. They flew all these rich kids out to Colorado to be on a ranch and learn how to drive cattle from the experienced employees that work on the ranch. Then they have to actually drive a herd of cattle to another place. You can imagine the possibilities here. It totally cracks me up. Just watching the whole wardrobe thing is cracking me up. They bought their cowboy hats at Fred Segal. Anyway, it's mind numbing entertainment I know but hey, it's something. On the plus side the ranch is absolutely gorgeous and the land they are getting ready to drive the cattle through is breathtaking - hey sign me up, I'll do it. All except the sticking of the arm up to your elbow into the cows butt-hole to check to see if it's pregnant. Ah, yes, this was done. No thank you.

Next we have The Girls Next Door. Yes, ladies and gentlemen they are opening the doors of the Playboy Mansion to us regular folk. This is really fascinating. Heff has not one but three girlfriends living under his roof. HELLO! I'm sorry, how old is he now? Ew! Anyway, all three are drop dead gorgeous blondes (yea! go blondes) which I am assuming he prefers. He has one MAIN girlfriend that actually shares his bed/bedroom with him. The other two I guess are on stand-by in their own rooms. These girls were never playmates and they don't get to be in the magazine. Why this is I just don't know yet, I guess Heff doesn't want their naughty bits published while he is in use of them? Anyway, this is totally fascinating. Why would these bimbos actually agree to this. And they think it's their chance of a lifetime? The MAIN girlfriend is a little miffed, you can tell. She wants to be with Heff full time and you can tell she's a bit peeved with the other two. But alas, they live in a beautiful mansion. They have servants waiting on them hand and foot. They go to amazing locations/events/concerts and travel in style. What more could a bimbo want? The last episode I watched was where it was one of the girlfriend's on stand-by birthday. She seems a bit redneck to me. Anyway, her whole family came to visit her at "The Mansion" and they had a big pool party for her. I'm sorry, would you actually invite your family to this? Her grandmother was there for pete's sake. But as a bonus her teenage brother was there too. Can you imagine how popular he is in school right now? The shots of him were watching the girls in the pool - double D's galore in very small bathing suits. You know his life is good. He doesn't even need the magazine. He's got it all right up close and in front of his face.

So there you go, my review of the two new reality shows I am watching. Hope you enjoy!

3 Comments:

At 9:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done!
[url=http://obbyykid.com/ozuu/holr.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://zsbjcwmk.com/uhid/mxpt.html]Cool site[/url]

 
At 9:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!
My homepage | Please visit

 
At 9:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work!
http://obbyykid.com/ozuu/holr.html | http://khglfzbk.com/ydtj/tvod.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

|