Monday, May 15, 2006

Daddy Day Care

Thank you all for your wonderful suggestions on naming our new little addition. Spurs has made a decision - he wants to name her Lynkin - why you ask? Because her poop looks like little Lincoln Log pieces... So there you have it - Lynkin. I think it's a very original name for our new little girl. I got to name Stella the cat so it's only fair that Spurs get's to name the latest member of the household.

For those of you that are wondering what she is - she is a black and tan Chihuahua and she is 8 weeks old - let's hope she makes it to 6 months - living with me Spurs and Stella ain't easy. If any of you that read us out there have this breed please send us advice - we have never had a toy breed before - I'm afraid I'm either going to break her or step on her - but it's oh so cute to see Spurs walking her with her little bright pink collar on.

So, I had to go out of town today for business - out to the state of the burning sun - man, how does anyone live here - it's so freakin hot - I even had to call Sissy and say - ARE YOU CRAZY! But, on the other hand I am getting much props for my last name considering the b-ball playoffs - I've never gotten so many questions regarding my last name as I have since I came here today - those of you that know us will figure it out. Spurs thinks I should cash in on it and try to get a free dinner - let's see how it goes..

So that means, Spurs is home alone with the little one until Friday - let's hope he is up for the challenge - I'll probably come back home to Lynkin eating Cheetos on the couch while watching NASCAR and drinking Vodka.

From tonight's report all is well - Lynkin has taken to eating toes and thoes sharp puppy teeth are not so much fun on the toes. Spurs may even bring the little one to the office with him since it's kind of vacant there now. A friend of ours is sending a puppy pouch that I can wear and Lynkin can snuggle on me all day and I am free to walk around and do what I need to do - how funny will that be - I will take pictures of that and post..

We will keep you updated on Lynkin's progress....