Thursday, April 06, 2006

No meatball subs after 11 PM

I had this really bizarre dream the other night and I’ve been thinking about it ever since.

I was flying through the air.
This is not an uncommon thing for me to do in my dreams. I dream of flying all the time and vividly so.

Most of the time when I fly in my dreams, it’s just me, kind of Superman like I guess. This time however, I was inside of something. Not a ship, but some sort of invisible something. I could sense it more than anything.

So I’m flying around when I sense someone is following me.

I turn to see a smiling person flying towards me. I could only make out her face but I knew she was smiling and wanted me to come with her.

The fact that she wanted me to follow her scared me and I tried to fly away but she stayed right with me.

I felt her hand touch my back. I turned and asked if I was going to die.

She smiled and said to just relax.

The last thing I remember was seeing her face outlined by a brilliant light and feeling warm inside.

Then I woke up.

And felt oddly at peace.

I hope I don’t have to give a urine sample to the new bosses…