Tuesday, March 14, 2006

An idle mind is the Devil's workshop...

Wife’s out of town – Yay!!!
No one to eat with – Boo!!!
Bed to myself (she’s a cover thief) – Yay!!!
No one to snuggle with – Boo!!!
Can watch anything I want on TV – Yay!!!
No one to watch TV with – Boo!!!
All the hot water I want – Yay!!!
No one to chase around the shower or wash my back – Boo!!!
Going out drinking with the boys – Yay!!!
No one to bring me Advil – Boo!!!
I can drink from the OJ container – Yay!!!
Who cares you big dip wad – Boo!!!


Hurry home Napster, the cat’s no fun to play with anymore…

1 Comments:

At 7:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

|