Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Rehab could be an option

Oh dear lord, what a weekend.
I’ve just now regained my ability to type.

When I woke up Monday afternoon I went to the fridge for a bottle of water and 72 Advil. I noticed that the cat was mostly yellow. Don’t ask, cause I don’t friggin’ know but it appears to come out relatively easy…getting her close enough to the kitchen sink so I can squirt her with the hose is the tough part…

What a great weekend!!!!
The Steelers won
I won 2nd place in office pool ($90)
Got to take off on Monday and recover
When I came in today there was a nice little check for my stock options that vested when our company was bought out
Paid off my car

Back to the game…I knew Pittsburgh was going to win, when they came running onto the field and the cameras panned into the crowd. There in the crowd, was none other than Hank Williams Jr., sporting a Black cowboy hat,gold vest and waving a terrible towel. Now when HWJ has your back, you know it’s go time!!

On a professional note, it looks like Napster and I will find out where our next port of call will be sometime in the next week or so.
I’m hoping for the east coast but who knows…
Maybe Sissy should come along and we'll all live with Mo. Egads!!!!

1 Comments:

At 10:35 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Finger rehab is good option for finger pain but apart from it you can also consider looking out for finger weights!
hand rehabilitation

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

|