Tuesday, January 31, 2006

10 reasons I want to join the Bad Example Clan

• I want a motto to shout out loud while drinking in a bar and Latin makes me giggle
• The tartan will highlight my eyes
• I’m hoping that we’ll have a rival clan to do battle with just like in West Side story
• I’ve always wanted a group with which to share my bacon
• Ever since getting kicked out of the Cub Scouts, I’ve wanted to try the whole “group” thing again
• Needed a reason to update my Christmas card list
• Two words for you, Multiple alibis
• I think I have the legs for a kilt
• I heard that clan members get to make things go boom plus make moon shine. Both of which intrigue me
• I want to see Harvey in real life, the whole square headed cartoon man gives me the creeps

I’m hoping that Sissy, Bou and Contagion will vouch for my character or lack thereof.

Please see Great Grandfather Harvey's post of all that is going down.

IS TANTUM SANUS IMMUNDA!!