Friday, January 20, 2006

Napsters Fours

It was nice of Sissy to blog again, however, she didn't have to tag Spurs and I in the process :) So here is my list of fours......

Four jobs I've had in my life:

Training Coordinator for an Insurance Services Company

Training Coordinator for a Telecommunications Company

Office Manager for an Insurance Brokerage Firm

Cashier at a record store (the bass player for the Black Crowes was my manager - weird)

Four movies I could watch over and over:

Finding Nemo

Toy Story

Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy

Gone in Sixty Seconds

Four places I have lived:

TLTTF, Texas

Charleston, South Carolina

Atlanta, Georgia

Enid, Oklahoma (born there - don't really remember it)

Four TV shows I love to watch:

Queer Eye for the Straight Guy

Family Guy

Will & Grace

Gilmore Girls

Four places I have been on vacation:

Las Vegas, NV

England (London, Cornwall, Plymouth, Bath)

Key West, FL

Cancun Mexico

Four websites I visit daily:

Yahoo Mail

My Bank's website

Weather.com

Various blogs (don't want to play favorites on this one)

Four favorite foods:

Hot dogs

Spaghetti

Bread

PB & J

Four places I would rather be right now:

Somewhere that doesn't have 30 mph wind every day

Somewhere that has grass and trees and blooming flowers

Somewhere that is near the ocean

Wherever Spurs is :)

Four people I am tagging with this meme:

I'll let Spurs handle this one with his post :)