Monday, January 09, 2006

Catching Up

Whew!
What a crazy couple of weeks.
After getting back from Vegas I made a conscious decision not to fool around on the computer. I just needed a break.

A good time was had by all in Vegas. We really didn’t get too crazy if you can believe that…
It was great to see Mo and a pleasure to meet her partner in crime.
Always good to see Sissy. *side note* - My finger has healed nicely.

I love Vegas, I really do, just ask my wife. This trip however was soured, albeit marginally by the behavior of some of our foreign visitors. I won’t bitch about it too much but let’s just say that I extended my assistance on several occasions where our visiting friends clearly misunderstood where the line began and ended.
I also had to make it known that I didn’t like Gauloises smoke blown in my face. That’s just rude plus those things smell like armpit, feet, ass, and burnt hair with a hint of Gouda.
If we behaved this way in another country…I’m not sure the locals would be as forgiving.

Got back and Napster came down with a full on, rush to the hospital, kidney infection. Damn.
I think I’ve got her nursed back to health. We’ll find out today as she heads back to the doctor for a follow up.
Mmmmmm Darvocet….

This was the best College Football Bowl season that I can remember. I hate that it’s over.
The only thing left for me is a couple of NFL playoff games and the Super Bowl. Go Steelers!!!

Since I can’t stand the NBA, I have to take solace in the fact that I can catch a few NHL games. Napster doesn’t really follow the game so it’s a tough sell.
How many days until pitchers and catchers report???

I’ve just about had it with my job. Since the acquisition, I’m in a holding pattern and I hate, hate, hate it. The work day seems to last forever and it’s driving me nuts.