Tuesday, November 29, 2005

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SPURS!!!!

Today Spurs was born onto this planet xx years ago - and I believe he's been kicking and screaming ever since ;) I was fortunate enough to meet Spurs during the early months of 2003 and luckily I was able to break through that steel plate across his chest and make my way into his heart (it wasn't easy I tell ya).

Spurs has enlightened me in so many ways I can't even begin to put it all down on this post. I have become more independent, more adventurous, basically more alive than I've ever been - he just brings that out of you. To know Spurs is to love Spurs. He will go to great lengths to take care of and protect anyone close to him. I always feel safe with Spurs because basically no one wants to mess with someone the size of a linebacker ;) Even if you have never met him all you have to do is walk up and talk to him and instantly you begin to like him - he has a great personality and is funny as hell - he can make anyone feel comfortable instantly. I am so in love with him and it's only grown stronger each day - our life together has been such an adventure so far and I look forward to anything our future holds as long as we pursue it together.

Well I could go on and on but he will probably shoot me just for putting this on here today so I'll stop gushing over him now. All of you out there be sure to wish Spurs a happy birthday today - he's on the road this week and nothing sucks worse than being out of town for work on your birthday.

Happy Birthday Babe! I Love You!