Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Tagged

1. Do you use an alarm clock to wake up in the morning?

If I'm at home, usually no - I rely on Spurs to wake up and then I slowly fall out of bed so I can walk over to my computer and start my work day. If Spurs is on the road I'll set it.

If I'm on the road - I set the alarm clock, my cell phone's alarm, and request a wake up call - I've just got to learn to set all of those in stages - it's scary when that all happens at once.

2. What time do you set it for?

Depends on the situation - at home if it's set it is set for 7:00 or 7:30 - on the road it's set for an hour and a half prior to when I have to be somewhere.

3. Do you hit the snooze button? If so, how many times?

Usually around 5 times when at home and then I just turn it off and wait for Spurs to get up - then I get up.

4. Have you ever abused an alarm clock?

Not that I can think of? I'm sure I've knocked it off the table a few times trying to find the snooze or off buttons. Stella the cat abuses my alarm clock all the time - knocking it off the table to make sure there are no cough drops hiding underneath it - she has a serious addiction.

5. Tag 5 other folks

Nope, not gonna do it - it's Thanksgiving week - no one has their alarm clocks functioning this week :)