Monday, December 05, 2005

Thanks

First, Thank You to everyone who wished me a Happy Birthday. And Super Thanks to Mo for leaving me her rendition of "the song" on my voice mail. We'll just have to work on the timing next year...
I'm not much of a "Birthday Guy" but on the Suck Scale of 1 to 10, this year was probably about a 9.4.
So again thanks for the well wishes.

Napster is on the road this week, traveling to beautiful Dayton, Ohio. Mmmm boy, it should be balmy this time of year. Drive safe kiddo.

It looks like Napster and I will be resuming our gypsy ways sometime around the first of the year. The company I work for has been purchased and my being retained does not look promising. We're a little nervous but excited as well. You know, new town, new adventures and what not. Who knows where we'll wind up. My vote is for Vegas but everytime I suggest this to Naps she looks at me like I just farted. We'll see...I'm trying subliminal persuasion techniques that cannot be revealed at this time...

Football news-Damn!! I can't seem to shake Smiling Dynamite in the salary league. She's very good. Good luck the last few weeks(he says sarcastically)
Napster has fallen on hard times in the pick-em league. Her last selection criteria involved places she'd like to spend New Years. Hopefully she can turn things around...Does ant one have any suggestions for her??

I was very pleased to watch FSU Pimp Slap Virgina Tech this weekend but I don't think they should be going to a BCS game.

Carolina is slated to play Missouri in the Independence Bowl. Wanna make a bet Sissy??? C'mon, it doesn't have to involve money. We could do something creative...

USC and Texas for the Championship, Notre Dame and Ohio State...this should be some rightous football my friends.

I love when it gets cold. I'm a jacket, fleece , sweater kind of guy. However, once it turns cold I morph into Static Man(cue Super Hero Music) I can zap anyone all day long, just ask my cat. I just zapped her so hard she cut one. Kitty farts are funny...

Gotta go, you've been a great crowd...don't forget to tip your waitress and bartender, they're working hard for ya"