Sunday, May 14, 2006

How much is that doggie in the window???

Mother's day 2006
Woo-hoo...

For all of you mother's out there, I do wish you a happy day, you deserve it.

Me and my damn narrow urethra...

First, let me say that I am a fan of all animals. I just am. Love em'.

Secondly, let me say that I love dogs in all shapes and sizes. I have had a rottie, mastiff and malamute on my record - Napster has had Akitas. And they all lived happy and fruitful lives.

So don't give me any shit or I'll kick your ass.

Napster has been hearing the bells so what's a guy to do???

That said, we've given birth and we would like some input on naming this little booger.

Drum Roll Please................







And just for the record, Stella is taking this all in stride it seems...

Sorry Little Buddy...

I was going to call her, Little Mother Fucker That I'm Going To Have To Take Outside In The Mother Fucking Rain but LMFTIGTHTTOITMFR doesn't really have a ring to it.

Please help!!