Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Travel Notes

Man it's hot here. When I got to my "suite" the room temp was 82 degrees according to the thermostat. I pushed the AC all the way down and this morning, after 12 hours, the temp was a crisp 80.

And since when does cramming a sink and mini-fridge into a 250 square foot room make it a suite. I must not have gotten the memo on this one. What I need is another damn AC unit.

My east coast customers started calling first thing this morning. Which means I was awakened @ 5:00 AM. Shit.

Gotta go meet my GC for the build out here. I hope this guy is sharp because I'm in no mood to be screwed with right now. Then I'm driving back to Phoenix and on the positive side, the Diamondbacks are in town so maybe I can catch the game.

Did I menton that it's really hot here...thought so...

Update: This GC seems like the real deal. He's a 70 year old Sam Elliott clone with a handshake like steel. We had a great meeting but we'll see what happens when the metal meets the meat.
10 to 1 says this cat makes the deadline.