Saturday, July 09, 2005

Napster Speaks!

First of all, I want to send all my good thoughts and prayers out to everyone in the path of Dennis. There are a lot of loved ones connected to my loved ones that are in the path and I can only sit here in dry Texas land and hope that they come through this safe and hopefully with their houses in tact.

Secondly, to the cowardly bastards that bombed the Undgeround Trains/Bus in London - GO TO HELL!! I have a brother-in-law with many family and friends in the area that he has still not been able to get in touch with to see if they are alive. It makes me sick to my stomach. Not to mention the 50 or so folks that didn't come home from work that night. I'm so pissed off! There is no reason for these folks to die!

I just received employment (finally) from a contracting firm where it requires me to travel 50% of the time. This scares the ever living shite out of me. First of all I am afraid to fly, and secondly with all of these terrorist pricks out there it doesn't make it any easier for me. I will do it though and I will do my best at it and know that I am an American who isn't going to be scared by these mf'ers!

So basically everyone give thanks this weekend that you have shelter, loved ones, and a country where you are free but still scared of the bastards that want to take everything away from us!