Wednesday, July 06, 2005

I'm sooooo popular

I checked my Yahoo account today and realized that I must be the most popular guy in the entire world.

My bulk folder had over 1000 e-mails with my Inbox coming in at a little over 150.
This is in one day folks...

After trashing the Bulk folder I hopped on over to the Inbox...man I must rock...
Did you know that:

I've been chosen by the government of South Africa (8) times to help move some money around. All I have to do is help with some "fees" and I'm on easy street.

There are Christian, Asian, Black, Married, European, Teen-Aged singles who are DYING to meet me. Must be my new cologne...

I'm eligible to receive at no charge to me a Discovery, Master Card, Visa, AMEX, Carte Blanche with a fixed interest rate. Someone must know I'm a big pimpin', high rollin' mo fo'.

I've been selected to participate in not one but 21 different surveys. I always new that my opinion really mattered.

I could go on but you get the point...

Who falls for this shit anyway?? If you can't figure out that you didn't apply to win the Euro-Afro-American-Sweepstakes Lottery(real name) and you get taken for a couple of hundred bucks, then you're too damn stupid to have a computer. Turn your shit in and head down to the Post Office for your mail.

I swear to God if I EVER meet a spammer, they will be punished with extreme prejudice.