Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Vegas - Cliff's Notes Version

First, Napster and I would like to say Thank You to everyone for all of the Congratulatory remarks...very cool.
And secondly, the complete thrashing of the site was a hoot.

Have you ever gone on a trip where everything went right? I hadn't until now...
The flight on Southwest was good both going and coming. Never happened before with ANY carrier.

The hotel room was very nice. We were on the 28th floor of the MGM with a sweeping view of the city. Not to mention a big ol' hot tub which was used with great enthusiasm...heh

The staff was courteous and helpful.

We took in the sites and were not disappointed by anything. Napster really dug the fountains at Bellagio. I dug being there and holding her hand.
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

The wedding was stress free and fun. I wish the web-cam hadn't crashed so you guys could've watched us dancing around with Elvis.

After the wedding we headed down to Freemont Street to witness first hand all that the Old School Vegas had to offer. Napster freaked out a little at first but got with the groove eventually.
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

There was a convention of the Red Hat Society in town and these ladies were there to party. Hoverounds and all...I think one pinched my butt on the elevator...good times I tell ya'.

Napster won at damn near every slot machine she touched.

Great food, especially at "The Pink Taco". heh

I got to ride the roller coaster at New York New York. I'm a roller coster fiend, Napster is not, but I won't hold it against her.

Now don't think I'm going all girlie soft 'cause I ain't. I think we could've gone anywhere and the result would've been the same. Great fun with the person I love.

It kicked ass.