Sunday, July 03, 2005

Did I Just See That??

I went to run some errands today. One of which, was stopping by the local car wash. I paid the guy and went through.

As I pulled out the other end and headed for the exit I saw a mom standing by the vacuuum cleaners holding, I suppose, her little boys hand. Cute right??
Well, get this, the little boy had his pants down and was taking a monster leak. I swear he had an arc of about 3 feet going...I guess he was about 2 or so, it's hard for me to judge since I don't have any kids of my own.

I almost blew Diet Coke out of my nose I was laughing so hard. But then I thought, What the Fuck!? How is this acceptable? I can attest to the fact that as an adult, you will be locked up if you get caught taking a piss in public. I believe the charge was "Indecent Exposure" but that's another story...

I know for sure that the car wash has a bathroom.

Is it cool to just let the little ones whip it out anywhere?? And what if it was a little girl? Would mom just let her squat out in front of God and everyone?

I can't for the life of me remember an instance where my mom let me do this. At home, peeing of the back porch was begrudgingly accepted by mom but that's about it. We lived in the country and no one else was around...

So enlighten me parents, how/why would this be acceptable??

It was funny though...