Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Working Sucks!

I didn't think Spurs was going to blog while he was on the road but the heat got to him! Heh, heh! I heard from a friend from our "home state" SC and she said it was so hot today that they had to stay underground. Wha? You are on the OCEAN! You live on a BOAT! Hello, we are in TLTTF Texas for Pete's sake - there is no water, there is no shade, no trees, no mountains, no hills to speak of! Give me a break!

Anyway, I started my "new" employment last Friday. So, today was my 2nd and 1/2 day. But I have to state that WORK SUCKS! Granted, I'm a contracted employee and I work from home at this point and in the future have to travel to different offices. ANYWAY, I miss my getting up at 10:00, eating my cereal and watching TV for an hour, going into our home gym and working out for an hour and a half, taking a shower, doing some LIGHT housework, going to the grocery store, and picking up the mail. That was my DAY. Oh, and scratching kitty's cheeks every now and again when she wakes up.

I know what you are thinking, "What a PRIMADONNA", no not so much! I've had four months off with severance pay and enjoyed every freakin minute of it! I've worked since I was 18, non-stop. But from that, to go to working for a living again just SUCKS! Why can't we all be lottery winners or from a VERY wealthy family and NEVER have to work!

So, if there is anyone out there that wants to sponser me for just, em, DOING NOTHING, please drop me a line. I REALLY miss my non-working days :)

PS: Spurs is gonna hate me for posting this - he is ecstatic that I have found lucrative employment and to quote him "SUCK IT UP AND CONTRIBUTE". Heh, Heh!!