Thursday, December 21, 2006

Christmas Meme

My blogmom Sissy tagged both Spurs and I with this Christmas meme and even though Spurs list was much more creative, I thought I would give it a shot.

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Newspaper or Plastic Grocery Bags

2. Real tree or artificial? Spurs only allowed a $25 budget for decorations so neither.

3. When do you put up the tree? No tree = no putting up a tree

4. When do you take the tree down? Geesh, No tree = no taking down a tree

5. Do you like eggnog? Does it have beer in it?

6. Favorite gift you received as a child? Rabbit fur jacket (which resembled a calico cat….hmmm, I always wondered what happened to that cat)

7. Do you have a nativity scene? We try to keep our nativity from making a scene

8. Hardest person to buy for? Stella the cat

9. Easiest person to buy for? Lynkin the dog

10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail (but remember to put stamps on them next year)

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Well now that I keep thinking about the missing cat, the rabbit fur coat that resembled the cat.

12. Favorite Christmas movie? Elf

13. When do you start shopping? When do I stop shopping???

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? No, the last time I gave someone empty beer cans they didn’t look very excited.

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Sugar and Carbs

16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? Once again, No tree = No lights

17. Favorite Christmas song? Rudolph got run over by grandma

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Like time travel?

19. Can you name all of Santa's Reindeers? Glowy, Smelly, Mangy, Itchy, Humpy, Tripod and Venison.

20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Usually it’s Spurs until I yell and tell him to get down.

21. Open the presents on Christmas Eve or morning? Spurs and I open our presents at least two weeks before Christmas – it saves all the clean-up on the big day.

22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? Re-runs

23. Do you have Jebus in your heart this Christmas? Well mostly, but sometimes he ends up in my kidney.

24. What would you like for Christmas? Health and happiness for everyone!!