Tuesday, June 26, 2007

F**king Freedom

Have you ever just taken a day. A day where you would normally do your weekday routine, whether it be go to work, clean your house, go run errands, etc. etc. and just decided to say f**k it all and do absolutely nothing. Well that was me today. I was so tired, not sleeping well, stressed out, etc. and decided to say f**k it and do absolutely nothing today. Lynkin and I layed on the couch and watched about five movies today. In between I went and got take out lunch that I normally wouldn't eat during the week because it's not good for me. F**k that! It was my day - I can do whatever I want. Spurs told me last night I needed this day and he was right. I'm glad I listened to him. I had a great day of doing absolutely f**king nothing. I highly recommend it.

1 Comments:

At 8:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

|