Thursday, May 24, 2007

Summer Of Spurs

I am heading to Atlanta to interview for another position within the company.
If this doesn't work out, I will become a casualty of the "Work Force Reduction" initiative.

When the powers that be broke up my job duties, they spread them to 5 other employees so I can certainly see their logic.(He says dripping with sarcasm)

Anyway, I'm not too worried at this point because my severance package will pay me through November. Which is better than a kick to the marbles I'd say.

I was telling Napster that I have always had a job of some sort and this may be the perfect opportunity to take a little time off and recharge.
Oddly she's OK with this.

So barring a Governor's reprieve, 12:01 AM on June 1st will mark the beginning of the "Summer of Spurs".
Have mercy on all of us.