Sunday, April 01, 2007

Girls Weekend....a few weeks later

I just went through all the pictures that Sissy sent to me from our girls weekend. I know, it's been a few weeks since this took place but let me preface this by saying that during our girls weekend I was coming down with not only a virus but a bacterial infection and once I got home and collapsed I was out of work for four days and totally driving Spurs crazy. You wanna hear about a trouper? I had a 102 temperature with chills and body aches and made it through the nite in Chucktown with flying colors. And I didn't even realize we took a picture with the guy from NOJO on the elevator we were trapped in at the end of the night for like half and hour..that's a whole other blog entry.

Anyway, we had a great time as usual and I love the pictures that Sissy takes, she should re-think her career and become a photographer! So from all the pictures she took, my favorite was one taken from the Friday night before we took off when Sissy, Spurs, Morrigan and I partook in more than a few adult beverages and then decided to play Wii. So when Spurs and Morrigan get together it's like a brother and sister at the ages of 7 and 9. 7 being Mo and 9 being Spurs. They fight like...well cats and dogs. Constantly arguing and flipping each other off. It's great fun! AND, they are both sooo competitive and I guess the Wii got them all riled up so Spurs just decided to pick up Mo and put her in her place. It just cracks me up because Spurs is such a line-backer sized guy and Mo is so tiny....

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Anyway, great times you guys, thank you!!