Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Gack!

Who would've ever thought that NBA thug wanna be and general ass clown Ron Artest would get less jail time than that Uber skank Paris Hilton?

She'll probably wind up with a movie and book deal.
The world is truely an unfair SOB.

We had our BFF's Big Guy and Blinky over on Saturday to watch the De La Hoya Mayweather fight. After having a chance to go back and rewatch this fight sober. I still say De La Hoya won and for $55 bucks on PPV I feel like somebody should have gotten knocked the fuck out. I mean come on guys, the most blood I saw all weekend came from the Phoenix Suns Steve Nash.

I don't know if you had the chance or inclination to watch the NFL draft but watching Brady Quinn squirm in the Green Room as he slipped from top 3 prospect to 22nd overall was painful. At one point, I thought his girlfirend was going to run off with JaMarcus...
No way I'd put myself through that kind of crap...

I wonder if the good Reverend Jesse and the Rainbow Coalition along with Pimp Daddy Al will be marching in Kansas to ensure that these towns are rebuilt and have the neccesary Federal help...hmmmmm
I wouldn't hold your breath