Wednesday, May 02, 2007

What Not To Google For

My lovely husband Spurs won tickets to the All Star NASCAR race in NC. I have never been to a NASCAR race so whenever I go to any type of sporting event I need to have the correct wardrobe. So my instructions from Spurs was "Wear something very comfortable because we will be doing a lot of walking." So in my mind I'm trying to figure out my wardrobe for this event. I'm thinking capri's, flat shoes (which I don't own) and a cute t-shirt of some sort. So I go trolling on the internet looking for a cute NASCAR related t-shirt. I'm not a huge fan of anyone in particular but I tend to like Tony Stewart. Maybe it's because of the huge amount of money I gave to Home Depot when renovating my last house.

So..I go trolling on Google looking for cute Tony Stewart t-shirts for women. Of course, the NASCAR site didn't have the one I liked in my size. So I start thinking of Sporting Good stores in our area. So I think of Dick's Sporting Goods. While having my "Blonde Moment" instead of typing in "Dick's Sporting Goods" I type in "Dicks" in the search box for Google. Wow - I thought Spurs was going to spit his drink across the room. Luckily "Dick's Sporting Goods" came up first but the rest of the list was very interesting..