Wednesday, October 25, 2006

What Happened To Fall?

It is sooo cold here all of a sudden. I want Fall!! I want 60 degrees!! I do not want 32 degrees!!

Yes, it was 32 degrees here this morning. I was laughing when reading Bou's post about the cold here except we aren't even getting Fall weather, it just skipped a season and went right into winter.

We don't want to turn on the heat yet but it's 60 degrees inside our condo and it's freezing outside. We live on the lake so we are getting even colder breezes from the water. My toes are numb and I have on socks and tennis shoes. This sucks. I like the cold as long as I am warm and cozy inside. I even survived Alaska in November but at least there they have the heat cranked up every where you go into so you really don't notice it unless you just stand outside.

I have to go put my fifth layer of clothing on just to sit in my living room.