Friday, July 07, 2006

New Drinking Game

I thought I would post this since it's clear that if we don't post anything then we are fair game to be pranked!

Since I'm currently unemployed and have a lack of things to do since we live in the most boring place on earth and I have no money to shop with I have been recording shows on the DVR - mostly older episodes of Gilmore Girls since I missed most of their early stuff. So evertime Spurs (who now mainly works from home) passes through the living room I am either watching Gilmore Girls or The Dog Whisperer.

Sometimes Spurs will sit down and watch an episode or mostly the end of one that I'm finishing up and he discovered we could make a good drinking game out of it. So the rules for this new game are as follows:

Gilmore Girls Drinking Game Rules

1. Everytime anyone says "Lorelai" you have to take a drink or do a shot.
2. Everytime anyone says "Rory" you have to take a drink or do a shot.

Pretty simple right? I thought so too and didn't think it was that big of a deal until we tried it last night. I had no idea how many times these names were said during the hour long episode. Needless to say, just after taking drinks after these names were said, we were pretty buzzed by the end of the episode.

Not that we are saying that getting drunk while watching Gilmore Girls is the responsible thing to do, but at this point we are grasping at straws to have fun in this town!