Monday, August 07, 2006

What rhymes with oofus?

I'm going to go with doofus.

I was making a run to the store today and Napster says, "Don't forget your phone".
My response was "No need, it's not like I'll get a flat".
Ummm yeah...

I dropped off the trash before leaving and when I went to get back in the car...
There, in the side wall of my tire, was a mother lovin' nail.
Karma's a bitch ain't it.

My family's car people. So I figured I'd change the tire real quick and have it ready to be plugged tomorrow.
Not so fast my friends...

Whatever diphole designed this tire change kit should be shot. There's a huge separation between design and execution that needs to be explored.
Long story short, 1 hour and a busted knuckle, bump on my head and one broken lug nut post later, the tire's changed.

Napster had a smug look on her face as I walked in sweaty, greasy and pissed...did I mention pissed.

Good thing I didn't take my phone huh?