Friday, July 28, 2006

Don't Hate Me Because I'm Beautiful

Morrigan and Sissy mailed me wonderful presents for my birthday which I promptly opened before my birthday. One of those presents was a new tank top for Lynkin. I couldn't wait to put it on her and take some pictures. Thanks you guys for the wonderful gifts! You are the best! And a BIG thank you to my wonderful husband Spurs who gave me a Spa Day yesterday which I enjoyed very much - I just need to convince him that I need a Spa Day once a week and I will be a happy girl - but I guess since I'm unemployed I shouldn't press my luck. Enjoy.....





Oh, and this one - nope she doesn't have a piece of bacon in her mouth - it's her tongue....



And I had to add this one which is Stella and Lynkin getting ready to have their daily Lesbian Cross Breed tongue kisses.....we have very weird animals.....