Friday, May 27, 2005

Bare ass naked and screaming like hell

Today I was born. I'm sure mom's relieved to have me out. Although given my size, I'm sure they skipped the epidural and just completely anesthetized her.
Anyway, thanks mom and thanks to all the understanding folks who have commented on my previous posts.

With some help from my better half, I hope to dress up the joint but for now, I'm just happy to be here.

The picture below is our cat Stella. She's insane. I mean for real insane. Coo-Coo for Co-Co Puffs, put her in a institution crazy. But we love her and wanted to test posting a picture. Click on the thumbnail to see the full sized, crazy, gimmie some food, cat face she's making...

5 Comments:

At 8:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome to the Blogosphere and the family baby boy! Damn that was a long labor...can I have a shot now?

 
At 12:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you having a coming out party?
Oh, I guess that's not what's it called.

Your place looks real nice, think I'll stop by often.

 
At 3:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Article
http://www.medcareforyou.com/product/alavert/

 
At 5:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Article
http://www.youlivehealth.com/item.php?group_id=52&id=3371

 
At 7:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Article

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

|